Events for 2017
Wes Laraway [W] and Kelly Martin [K]
Licensed New York/Federal Wildlife Educators
- AUG – Blackthorne Resort. Cairo. [W]
Monday Night Show(s). August 14, 21, and 28. Show starts at 8 pm.
- AUG – Wildlife Family Hour-Tuesdays at Huyck Preserve. [K]
- Aug 2 – 3:00pm, Birds of Prey [K]
Rensselaerville Library (kids program)
- Aug 11 – NYS DEC Wildlife Rehabilitation Exam.
Pre-registration required 3 weeks in advance.
- Sept 2/3 – Capital District Scottish Festival and Games.
Altamont Fairgrounds. Show(s) and Display. [W]
- Sept 2/3 – Iroquois Indian Museum and Thacher Park (TBA) [K]
- Sept 16 – Irish 2000 Music and Arts Festival.
Saratoga County Fairground. Display. [W]
- Sept 23 – Wildlife Festival. NYS Power Authority.
North Blenheim, Visitors Center. (10-4). [W]
- Nov 10-12 – New York State Rehabilitation Conference, Binghamton.
Enroll and Go! http://www.NYSWRC.org [W/K]
- Nov 10-12 – MiSci Science Festival,
MiSci Museum, Schenectady, TBA.
- Dec 8 – Miracle on Main Street. Live Owl Display.
Ironhorse Tattoo Studio. [W]
- April 12 – Greenville Learning Fair. [K]
- April 20 – Columbia Community College Earth Day Fest. [K]
- April 22 – Middleburgh Canoe Races [W]
- April 22 – Thacher Park. [K]
- April 25 – IBA Raptor Fest TV Promo. [K]
- April 29 – American Mountain Men, [W]
SUNY COBY Woodsmen Festival.
NYSPA Visitors Center, North Blenheim (11-4).
- April 29 – SUNY Cobleskill Wildlife Festival
Cobleskill Village Park. Display (10-2). [W/K]
- May 3 – Middleburgh Library Garden Club. [K]
- May 13 – Mine Kill State Park, BIRD FESTIVAL [W]
North Blenheim, NY (11 to 3) Display.
- May 13 – IBA Raptor Fest. Washington County Fairgrounds. [K]
- May 20 – Raptor Fest at Schodack Island State Park [W]
With Capital Region Audubon Society
- May 22 – Minds-On “Illustrating Nature” School program [K]
(Private Event, School Program, Registration Required)
- May 26 – Wildlife Alive Show, Middleburgh Elem. School. 1-2 pm. [W/K]
Plus in the evening the First Friday event on the high school front lawn.
- May 27-28 – East Durham Irish Fest. Display both Days. [W]
- May 27 – Wildlife in the Park [W]
Rochester (More info TBA)
- June 3 – Richmondville Days, Display, [W]
Front lawn of School.
- June 4 – Green Chimneys Birds of Prey Day
Brewster, NY. Show and Display. [W/K]
- June 29 – “Wildlife Alive” in Columbia County. [W]
Columbia County Soil and Water…. Show at 6:30 pm.
- JULY – Blackthorne Resort. Cairo. [W]
Monday Night Show(s). July 3, 17, 24 and 31. Shows Start at 8 pm.
- JULY – Wildlife Family Hour-Tuesdays at Huyck Preserve. [K]
- July 2 – 10:00am at Thacher Park [K]
- July 8 – Jefferson Heritage Day. Birds of Prey Display. [K/W]
- July 8 – Town of Summit Free Summer Program(s) [W]
2861 Rt. 10, Upper Church Pavillion, Summit (1-2 Show).
- July 13- Schenectady County Public Library, Show at 230. [W]
- July 22 – Middleburgh Arts and Crafts Festival.
- July 22 – Twin Oaks Campground. Show. TBA. [W]