Events for 2018
Wes Laraway [W] and Kelly Martin [K]
Licensed New York/Federal Wildlife Educators
Wildlife Wagon is our Trailer with Birds of Prey
- Feb 3 – Huyck Preserve Winter Festival (11-3) (K).
- March 3 – Huyck Preserve Owl Prowl (530-730) (K).
- April 19 – Green Learning Fair (6-730) (K).
- April 21/22 – Middleburgh Canoe Races (W).
- April 23 – Greenville High School Environment Day (K).
- April 28 – SUNY Cobleskill Wildlife Festival
Cobleskill Village Park. Display (10-2) (W/K).
- May 19 – The Raptor Fest, Washington County Fairgrounds (K).
- May 19/20 – Raptor Fest at Schodack Island State Park (W).
- May 26/27 – East Durham Irish Festival. Wildlife Wagon (W).
- June 2 – Richmondville Days, Wildlife Wagon, Front Lawn of School (W).
- June 2 – Annual Pine Bush Festival. Shows 11 and 1. (K).
- June 3 – Green Chimney Birds of Prey Day
Brewster, NY Wildlife Wagon (W/K).
- July 14 – Jefferson Heritage Day. Wildlife Wagon (W).
- July 21 – Middleburgh Arts and Crafts Festival. Wildlife Wagon (W/K).
- Sept 1/2 – Capital District Scottish Festival and Games.
Altamont Fairgrounds. Show(s) and Display (W).
- Sept 1/2 – Iroquois Festival
Iroquois Museum. Howe Cave, NY (K).
- Sept 15 – Irish 2000 Music and Arts Festival
Saratoga County Fairground. Wildlife Wagon. (W).
- Sept 22 – Wildlife Festival. NYS Power Authority.
North Blenheim, Visitors Center. (10-4) (W).
- Oct 26-28 – Save the Date. TBA
New York State Rehabilitation Conference
Enroll and Go! www.NYSWRC.org (W/K).
- Dec 7 – Miracle on Main Street. Live Owl Display.
Ironhorse Tattoo Studio (W).
PAST EVENTS (2017)
- April 12 – Greenville Learning Fair. [K]
- April 20 – Columbia Community College Earth Day Fest. [K]
- April 22 – Middleburgh Canoe Races [W]
- April 22 – Thacher Park. [K]
- April 25 – IBA Raptor Fest TV Promo. [K]
- April 29 – American Mountain Men, [W]
SUNY COBY Woodsmen Festival.
NYSPA Visitors Center, North Blenheim (11-4).
- April 29 – SUNY Cobleskill Wildlife Festival
Cobleskill Village Park. Display (10-2). [W/K]
- May 3 – Middleburgh Library Garden Club. [K]
- May 13 – Mine Kill State Park, BIRD FESTIVAL [W]
North Blenheim, NY (11 to 3) Display.
- May 13 – IBA Raptor Fest. Washington County Fairgrounds. [K]
- May 20 – Raptor Fest at Schodack Island State Park [W]
With Capital Region Audubon Society
- May 22 – Minds-On “Illustrating Nature” School program [K]
(Private Event, School Program, Registration Required)
- May 26 – Wildlife Alive Show, Middleburgh Elem. School. 1-2 pm. [W/K]
Plus in the evening the First Friday event on the high school front lawn.
- May 27-28 – East Durham Irish Fest. Display both Days. [W]
- June 3 – Richmondville Days, Display, [W]
Front lawn of School.
- June 4 – Green Chimneys Birds of Prey Day
Brewster, NY. Show and Display. [W/K]
- June 29 – “Wildlife Alive” in Columbia County. [W]
Columbia County Soil and Water…. Show at 6:30 pm.
- JULY – Blackthorne Resort. Cairo. [W]
Monday Night Show(s). July 3, 17, 24 and 31. Shows Start at 8 pm.
- JULY – Wildlife Family Hour-Tuesdays at Huyck Preserve. [K]
- July 2 – 10:00am at Thacher Park [K]
- July 8 – Jefferson Heritage Day. Birds of Prey Display. [K/W]
- July 8 – Town of Summit Free Summer Program(s) [W]
2861 Rt. 10, Upper Church Pavillion, Summit (1-2 Show).
- July 13- Schenectady County Public Library, Show at 230. [W]
- July 22 – Middleburgh Arts and Crafts Festival.
- July 22 – Twin Oaks Campground. Show. TBA. [W]
- AUG – Blackthorne Resort. Cairo. [W]
Monday Night Show(s). August 14, 21, and 28. Show starts at 8 pm.
- AUG – Wildlife Family Hour-Tuesdays at Huyck Preserve. [K]
- Aug 2 – 3:00pm, Birds of Prey [K]
Rensselaerville Library (kids program)
- Aug 11 – NYS DEC Wildlife Rehabilitation Exam.
Pre-registration required 3 weeks in advance.
- Sept 2/3 – Capital District Scottish Festival and Games.
Altamont Fairgrounds. Show(s) and Display. [W]
- Sept 2/3 – Iroquois Indian Museum and Thacher Park (TBA) [K]
- Sept 16 – Irish 2000 Music and Arts Festival.
Saratoga County Fairground. Display. [W]
- Sept 23 – Wildlife Festival. NYS Power Authority.
North Blenheim, Visitors Center. (10-4). [W]
- Sept 30- Schodack Island State Park. Harvest Festival. 10-4.
- Oct. 7/8- Village of Windham Harvest Festival. (10-4 Daily)
- Nov 10-12 – New York State Rehabilitation Conference, Binghamton.
Enroll and Go! http://www.NYSWRC.org [W/K]
- Nov 10-12 – MiSci Science Festival,
MiSci Museum, Schenectady, TBA.
- Dec 8 – Miracle on Main Street. Live Owl Display.
Ironhorse Tattoo Studio. [W]